SF City based company seeking an energetic, upbeat, passionate and hardworking business development/Sales intern with an entrepreneurial spirit to help our growing company.
We are Vicomi, the leading emotional web platform provider on the web. We work with tens of thousands websites worldwide – including some of the biggest online publishers in Europe – providing new technology that taps into human emotion to increase interaction, engagement and monetization.
We are looking for a young driven business development/Sales intern who will take charge of sales, lead generation and customer care for our US (SF / Bay Area ) market. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, fast learner, who works well independently and is not afraid to approach new people. Interns will be immersed in the world of publishing and online media, and gain valuable work experience in B2B development.
- Growing Vicomi’s customer base in SF / Bay Area
- Researching and developing business strategies to help grow our customer base
- Identifying SF / Bay Area Publishing Sites who would benefit from Vicomi’s platform
- Approaching potential clients and maintaining a strong business relationship
What we are looking for
- Motivated individuals who are excited to learn on the job
- Strong communication skills, “people person”
- Self-driven: ability to work independently and set personal goals
- A combination of analytical and creative in generating new Business approaches
- Tech and Web savvy
- Fluent in English
- MBA graduate preferred
- Understanding of Online Publishing Environment
- Passion for startups, technology, and online media
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org